Skip Navigation
Detail Detail

 
This table is used for column layout.
  • Forms & Applications
  • Minutes & Agendas
  • Community Links
  • Send Us Commnts
  • Subscribe to E-Alerts
Brookfield Town House
click thumbnail to view larger version of image
Page NavigationPage NavigationLoop SecondsPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPage
This page will change in15 sec.
NextPage
Brookfield Town House
The Brookfield Town House was built in the first half of the 1820s. It received a small addition on the front side (Northside) in 1875-1876, and ultimately a bell tower and a Victorian interior with a vaulted ceiling around 1894. Today, the Churchill School is attached to the backside (Southside).  When first erected, the Town House was used for religious services. With the changes in the 1870s, the building was secularized, and services moved elsewhere. It 1893, one of the two added rooms became the Brookfield Town Library, lasting till 1941, when the room was turned into a kitchen.

Page NavigationPage NavigationLoop SecondsPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPage
This page will change in15 sec.
NextPage